The Effect of Taxes, Exchange Rates, Leverage, and Bonus Mechanisms on Transfer Pricing in Manufacturing Companies Listed on The IDX
Keywords:taxes, exchange rate, leverage, bonus mechanisms, transfer pricing
This research examines the impact of taxes, exchange rates, leverage, and bonus mechanism on transfer pricing. Tax is calculated by dividing deferred tax expenses taxable by profits. The exchange rate is calculated by dividing foreign exchange profit and loss by profit and loss before tax. Leverage is calculated by dividing total debt by total assets. Bonus Mechanism is calculated by multiplying net profit year t by net profit year t-1 by 100%. The population in this research included 54 manufacturing firms listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2017-2019, with 29 samples examined across three years. This study is quantitative since the data is numerical, and the data analysis technique is multiple linear regression. The exchange rate has a substantial impact on transfer pricing, according to the findings of this research. Based on the study, the Adjusted R Square value is 0.104, which indicates 10.4% of the independent factors, namely tax, exchange rate, leverage, and bonus mechanism, impact the dependent variable, transfer pricing. The remaining 89.6% is affected by another variable.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Wenny Anggeresia Ginting, Bee Arlita Ade Putri Br. Sitorus, Cindy Lorenza, Sania Surga Mas
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.